Generic Dymista nasal spray is used for relieving the symptoms of seasonal allergy of the nose, such as sneezing, itching, runny or stuffy nose, and post-nasal drip. The product contains two medications- Fluticasone and Azelastine.
Fluticasone belongs to the category of drugs known as corticosteroids, which reduce swelling in the nasal passages. And, Azelastine is an antihistamine that blocks certain natural chemicals called histamines responsible for causing allergic symptoms.
You can buy Dymista (fluticasone propionate 50mcg azelastine 140mcg ) online from our pharmacy and enjoy doorstep delivery.
All the health and medical information given over here is for general purposes only. Always consult your healthcare provider before purchasing any of the medications, to confirm whether this medicine is appropriate, safe and effective for your condition, and is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Here are the warnings and precautions of Dymista 137/50mcg nasal spray: -
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to Fluticasone or Azelastine.
• Avoid being near people who have infections or are sick.
• Inform your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while on the drug.
• Tell your medical instructor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Try not to drive or be a part of any hazardous activity until you know how the drug will be affecting you.
Here are the side effects of fluticasone propionate nasal spray 137/50mcg: -
• Altered sense of taste
• Fever and chills
• Severe drowsiness
• Body aches, fatigue
• Eye pain, vision problems
• Signs of low adrenal gland hormones
• Sores or white patches, redness in your throat or mouth
• Crusting around the nostrils or runny nose
Here are the directions to use for over the counter Dymista nasal spray: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Gently blow your nose to clear it of mucus.
• Shake the bottle gently before each use.
• Slightly tilt your head forward.
• Squeeze the pump as you start to breathe in slowly through your nose.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.
Fluticasone Furoate (100mcg) + Vilanterol (25mcg)View Detail Add to Cart