Generic Dexlansoprazole 30mg Capsule is used for treating esophagus and stomach issues, such as acid reflux. It belongs to the drug category known as Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs).
The medication functions by lowering the amount of acid your stomach makes. It aids in relieving symptoms such as trouble swallowing, heartburn, and cough. It even heals acid damage to the esophagus and stomach, aids in preventing ulcers, and may prevent cancer of the esophagus. It is not recommended for a child younger than 2 years of age.
You can buy Dexilant MR Generic 30mg Capsule from Canada and enjoy the affordable price point.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Sticking to the Dexilant MR capsule's precautions will result in favorable outcomes; please check: -
• Dodge the use if you ever experienced an allergic reaction to Dexlansoprazole.
• Inform your medical guardian about your health history, ongoing clinical therapies or treatments, or current list of meds.
• It is strictly not approved by those who are under the age of 12.
• Inform your doctor prior if you have a nursing or breastfeeding baby.
• The medicine may increase the chances of bone fractures due to prolonged use. Hence, talk to your pharmacist about the ways to prevent bone fracture/loss.
• It needs to be kept away from the reach of your kids and pets.
• For safe usage, let your doctor know if you ever had osteoporosis, severe liver disorder, low levels of magnesium in the blood, or low bone mineral density.
• The medication may lead to worsening or new symptoms of lupus. Inform your doctor right away if you have skin rashes on your arms or cheeks or joint ache.
The following are the side effects of Dexlansoprazole capsules: -
• Nausea, stomach ache
• Vomiting, gas
• Sinus pain, stuffy nose, or other cold symptoms
• Sore throat
• Mouth pain
• Severe stomach ache
• Low magnesium levels
• A seizure
• Sudden pain or difficulty moving your wrist, hip, or back
• New or worsening symptoms of lupus
• Kidney problems
Consult your doctor about the aforementioned side effects before beginning the medication regimen.
Follow the below-mentioned directions to use of Dexilant 30mg medication: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your medical instructor or as mentioned on the patient’s label.
• Take the medicine with or without a meal.
• Avoid breaking, chewing, or crushing the capsule.
• Swallow it whole with water.
• Store it at room temperature.
Make sure to compare the prices online before placing the final order.
Desmopressin (0.2mg) TabletView Detail Add to Cart