Desogestrel Tablet 0.075 mg is a hormonal drug that is used to prevent pregnancy. There are two hormones in this medicine: estrogen and progestin. It works by not allowing the eggs during the menstrual cycle of a female to be released.
Buy Cerazette Tablet if prescribed from ReliableCanadianPharmacy at an affordable price.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
· If you are allergic to desogestrel or any of the ingredients found in it, do not take medicine.
· Notify the doctor if you have any medical history, including blood clots, blood clotting disorders, high blood pressure, cancer, high cholesterol, depression, diabetes, gallbladder issues, headaches, swelling, stroke,
problems with your thyroid, unexplained menstrual bleeding, liver or kidney disease, etc.
· If you have diabetes, this medication can affect your blood sugar level.
· If you are near-sighted and wear contact lenses, vision issues can occur.
· After you stop taking birth control pills, it might take longer to get pregnant.
· You should not take birth control when you are pregnant.
· If you plan to get any surgery, notify your doctor about all the medication you are taking beforehand.
· Also, this medicine can lower the production of breast milk.
Let’s have a look at the desogestrel / ethinyl estradiol side effects –
· Sudden numbness or weakness
· Slurred speech
· Vision problems
· Liver problems
· Heart attack symptoms
· Lumps in breast
· Symptoms of depression
· Breakthrough bleeding
· Weight gain
· Severe allergic reaction with symptoms like rash, itching, swelling of face, lips, throat, and tongue
Before you take this pill, read the prescription leaflet carefully.
Take the desogestrel pill just as prescribed by your doctor.
If you have an upset stomach or nausea, take this medication after your evening meal or at bedtime.
Take medicine as a whole, do not crush, chew, or split it.
Ask your doctor if there are any questions in your mind.
Elemental Iron 100mg and Folic Acid 350mcgView Detail Add to Cart