Brimonidine ophthalmic drops reduce the pressure inside the eyes in individuals with open-angle glaucoma or ocular hypertension. It is also used for treating redness in the eyes caused by eye irritants such as dust, smog, dust, or smoke.
You can also purchase Alphagan Z 0.1% eye drops from our online pharmacy and enjoy the quick shipping.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Here are the warnings and precautions of tobramycin 5ml eye care drops: -
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your medical practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Avoid using any other eye medication unless prescribed.
• Inform your medical instructor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Do not use the drug unless prescribed by your health care provider.
Here are the side effects of brimonidine eye drops: -
• Redness, mild itching
• Burning sensation
• Fatigue, drowsiness
• Eye pain
• Increased watering
• Eye swelling or discomfort in the eyes
Below-mentioned are the directions to use for over the counter alphagan z eyes drop: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Remove your contact lenses before using the eye drop.
• Wash your hands well before using the medication.
• Slightly tilt your head backward and gently pull your lower eyelid.
• Squeeze the prescribed number of drops from the bottle.
• Close your eyes for at least 2-3 minutes without squinting or blinking.
• Wait for 5 minutes before using another eye drop.
• Wait for 10 minutes before you insert your lenses.
• Store it at room temperature.
You can also order alphagan z solution 0.1% from our trusted site and enjoy hassle-free delivery.
Beclomethasone (0.025%) + Clotrimazole (1%) LotionView Detail Add to Cart