Generic imiquimod 12.5mg cream 5% is an immune response modifier that is used to treat actinic keratosis. This medicine works by activating your immune system to fight abnormal skin growths.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
It is advised to not take this medicine if you are pregnant or are breast feeding.
Do not take it, if you are allergic to it or any of the components present in it.
Before you buy aldara generic 5% cream online, check for its side effects to be on the safer side;
• mild skin irritation, itching, dryness, flaking, scabbing, crusting, redness, or hardening of the skin where the medicine was applied;
• changes in the color of treated skin;
• headache, dizziness, chest pain, back pain;
• cold sores, fever blisters;
• cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
• nausea, diarrhea, loss of appetite; or
• vaginal itching or discharge.
Take this medicine exactly as directed.
Wash your hands before and after application.
Apply a thin layer.