Generic Aczone is a topical anti-infective medicine used for treating acne. It aids in reducing the amount and severity of acne pimples. It also helps in the quick healing of pimples. It is an antibiotic drug and is used for treating facial or body acne.
The gel works best for treating inflammatory acne breakouts but is also known for treating non-inflammatory breakouts like milia and blackheads. It functions by restricting the growth and spread of inflammation-causing bacteria.
You can buy Generic Dapsone 5% Gel online from our pharmacy and enjoy the product quality and authenticity.
The information provided over here is for general purposes only. We would request you to consult a doctor first before taking any of the medication, to ensure its safety and effectiveness on you. We in no way can match up to the expertise and judgement of your healthcare provider. So, always contact your doctor before taking any drug.
Kindly adhere to the precautions and warnings of Dapsone 5% topical medicine: -
• Avoid using the gel if you ever had an allergic to Aczone.
• Tell your medical instructor about your health history and the list of your ongoing current medicines, every bit of your health history, along with the detail of ongoing clinical treatments (if any).
• It is strictly not approved for anyone younger than 12 years of age.
• Dapsone gel should be kept away from the reach of your pets and kids.
• Tell your doctor if you have a nursing or breastfeeding baby.
• Kindly let your doctor know if you are expecting or planning to get pregnant.
• Do not over apply the gel to avoid unwanted side effects.
• Make sure to take only a pea-sized amount to apply.
• Do not use the gel without medical approval.
Discuss the points mentioned above with your dermatologist before you start using the product.
Read the following side effects before buying the cheap Aczone Gel 5% from Canada: -
Here are the common side effects of Aczone (Dapsone) gel: -
• Oily skin
• Skin dryness
• Peeling of skin
• Redness at the sight of the application
Here are the severe side effects of Aczone (Dapsone) gel: -
• Severe sore throat
• Severe skin reaction- burning sensation in the eyes, fever, inflammation in the tongue or face, red or purple skin rashes, peeling and blistering
• Unusual behavior or thoughts
• Pancreas issues- severe upper stomach ache spreading to the back areas, vomiting, nausea, fast heart rate
• A red blood cell disorder- yellowed or pale skin, back pain, fever, dark-colored urine, fatigue, confusion
• Following the directions stated by your dermatologist.
• Clean and pat dry the affected areas.
• Take a little amount of the gel on your fingertip and apply it to the areas that need to be treated.
• Gently rub in.
• Store the medication in a cool and dry place.
Check the price of Aczone Generic 5% Gel 15gnm Tube online before the final purchase.
Amoxycillin (200mg) + Clavulanic Acid (28.5mg) or Amoxicillin/Clavulanate 200mg/28.5mg Oral SuspensionView Detail Add to Cart